Constant headache on the right part
I am having constant headache on right part of my head, right eye and right cheeks from last 3 days. Infact I have a pain in right cheek bone and bone above and under my right eye.

One possibility is it is Migraine. Sinusitis possible. Needs examination and relevant investigation.
Physician/Neurologist/ENT opinion.

+133
Chat with a doctor
Blood vessels at base of brain. Extracranial blood vessels. Muscles of scalp,neck face. Paranasal sinuses, eyes, teeth. Sensory nerves V,IX,X cranial nerves; supply to meninges.
Total symptoms culet & treatment. I suggest homoeo doctor online consult me Practo. Thanks.23/02/2017.