Concern take supplements
I am 22 years old. My routine is pretty messed up and m not getting proper sleep which leads to tiredness and unhealthy i know. My diet does not have nutritional property so m looking forward to take multivitamins and other important supplements. I found Health Viva's multivitamins tablet and Health viva omega 3. Is there anything else would you suggest yo include and also is it okay to take these supplements at a same time.? Thanks

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello,  as you said your diet is not that good. Supplements are addition to balanced healthy diet and not replacement of it.  Thus try to have well balance diet and take supplements if necessary. As of now you should avoid taking it.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U are very young why u want to take supplements have natural foods for good health. Supplements harm body in long run
Dr. Amit Verma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Delhi

Dear, i can understand your problem. First of all before taking this supplements i would like to suggest you that correct ur mind.. make it relax and calm. Beacuse as per my view till ur mana means mind is not healthy your shareer means body can't be healthy. So first try to concentrate on that point along with the supplement. For further details i woukd like to know your complete lifestyle and any other disease