Conceiving

Unable to conceive... Pcod.. On child 4.5years... One abortion.. White discharge as well.. Took all medicines.. Allopathic homeopathic... Help

Doctor Answers (1) on Conceiving

Thank you for your question.
I can understand your frustration.
PCOD is a challenging condition to manage. I'm assuming you are under the care of a gynaecologist with expertise in fertility issues. Apart from following their guidance and getting the necessary tests done you may benefit from focussing on your and your family's health needs. Regular exercise, meditation and food rich in fruits and vegetables will help to reduce the effect of PCOD on your ability to ovulate as well as the receptivity of the ovaries and endometrium to fertility treatments. You may requite additional tests such as a HSG or a laparoscopy and tubal patency test to determine of the fallopian tubes are normal. Your husband's semen analysis will also be done. If you had a miscarriage you are fortunate in that you know you can get pregnant. Now the next step is to help the pregnancy to continue.
Please speak to your gynaecologist about your doubts and concerns so that they can help you better. Being anxious or worried or fearful works in the opposite way to what you want and can delay your conception.
Best wishes