To conceive

I got married last year april, i have irregular periods often , i want a baby that is i want to conceive ,could you suggest me because we are having sex frequently since last 2 months.
views-icons 83 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on To conceive

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there... , Treatment of infertility depends on the cause, how long you've been infertile, your age and your partner's age, and many personal preferences. Some causes of infertility can't be corrected. However, a woman may still become pregnant with assisted reproductive technology. Infertility treatment involves significant financial, physical, psychological and time commitment...Consult gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?