Conceiving problem
Me and my wife planning for baby,  so many times we try bt she didn't get conceive.we looking for your valuable answer So what can we do plzzz Answer me ASAP.
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Generally speaking if you and your wife are in good health and she has regular periods you have a 95% chance of conceiving within two years of marriage with regular intercourse. You don't say how long you have been trying for a baby and what your general health is like. If you are still concerned you should consult a fertility specialist who will test both of you to make sure that your sperms are healthy and adequate in number and that your wife is producing eggs correctly. They will interpret the tests and give you correct advice to proceed from there. This may even be to do nothing other than take a vitamin called folic acid to help with the baby's neural tract. You may find that this all takes time. Some tests for your wife are related to her menstrual cycle so a month here and there is quite common time period to get tests done. So please note that things don't always happen as quickly as you would like them to. Many times the anxiety to conceive can cause stress which disrupts ovulation and can even cause a spasm of the muscles in the tube preventing a pregnancy even if all tests are normal. When you are trying for a baby it is very important to take folic acid and remain in a positive expectant state of mind free from worry, anxiety and fear.  Please ask your doctor to recommend a simple book or leaflet to guide you as you try for a baby. It will help to answer a lot of questions and dispelled anxiety. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.