Conceiving Problem
I am trying for pregnancy since last 1 month but no positive result ..My last period date was 14th Jan 2017 and current period date is 11th Feb 2017 that means today is my first day of period..We are trying continue for pregnancy after 5th day of my last period but unfortunately no positive result I got..What is the problem..??

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Google safe period and see the images. You will know what days are most fertile for you and which period is semi fertile. Plan according to those days. If you still fail, get yourself and your husband checked out by a infertility expert. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.