Conceive problem
They are trying for baby since 6months,but till nw no results have been observed.They are married in may 2015. Should they consult gyno and what is the best time to try for it.
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

For basic knowledge of conceiving one should visit gynecologist, and get primary checkup of husband and wife both, know about fertyle period, semen count and dietary advice.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.