Conceive & high TSH 7.25

Hello Doctor. I am 27 years old female trying to conceive. Recently i was diagonised with a high TSH of 7.25. I am on meds of eltroxin 50 mg since 2 weeks. How long it wil take for my levels to be optimal. Can i still conceive. Also my husband was diagonised with low sperm counts of 5 millions. motility was 60%. He also is on meds Lyco gold to increase his counts. How much time would it take for him to get normal range..What are my possibilities to conceive..Please help..

Doctor Answers (1) on Conceive & high TSH 7.25

Dr. Himani Gupta Navi Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi, you need to repeat Thyroid test in another week or two. Consult your doctor and adjust dose according to report. Once Thyroid is in normal range, chances of conception are normal. For your husband, low count of 5 million and motility of 60 percent don't match. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist and repeat the test