My skin tone s very dark I want increase da skin tone if not fair at least to some extent bcs of my complexion my wedding s not happening

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Don't worry. See a dermatologist near you. I don't usually encourage fairness treatments but in situations such as yours, some medications may temporarily help and bring about some difference. Over time you and society have to understand that healthy skin is more important than fair skin. Please send in your further queries to follow up private chat