Complete tattoo removal

I have a large tattoo nearly 8*5. I want to completely remove it by tattoo excision accompanied by grafting. Is it possible in Kolkata? And how much it would cost me? Answer needed ASAP.

Doctor Answers (1) on Complete tattoo removal

Thanks for the query. Laser tattoo removal is a good option and is relatively painless. You must understand it requires multiple sessions, may be 6 or more to achieve a desired result. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on rate of clearance of pigment. If the tattoo has different colours, it will require more sessions and will be difficult to treat. Charges vary depending on laser machine used and should be around Rs 4000 /-for a single session. Q switched laser like Revlite is one of the best machines in the market presently. Hope it helps
You can call for few centres in your neighbour hood clinics, laser tattoo removal is a standard treatment option and shall be available for sure.
All the best.