Complete body check up
Can you please guide me for an doctor for an complete body check up so that I can know what problem is their I can't sleep some time I feels like high bloop pressure some time my joints are paning

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Madam, Now a days in Mumbai we have full body check up packages in big hospitals. If it is possible for you, you can get a full body check up at Hinduja hospital which is very genuine. They have various packages which you can select. Considering you are 45 years old, I would recommend that you go for a package which includes pap smear and mammogram.
Dr. Ashok Rajput
General Physician 41 yrs exp Delhi
Kindly consult a sleep medicine specialist to rule out Sleep Apnea and Metabolic Syndrome specially if you are over weight too.