Common cold
Hello, I'm facing problem of common cold from last 8-10 days I took the mentioned medicines, they are of great help. But my cold is not eliminated completely. I still have problem of cold and cough.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your history is incomplete. Cough is of what type ? Dry cough or cough with sputum? For funning nose you can take tab. Monticope-A twice a day after food for 3 days. For cough we cannot suggest anything without knowing the type. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Why is cancer so common these days 10 most common viruses