Cold problem
Hi sir/madam my 5 months old baby having light cold we are using Ac is that is a cause for cold please suggest me medicine to reduce that I am using no cold and nazovin for my baby?

I think you baby don’t require any medication. Using AC in summer is absolutely fine. If you think his nose is getting block just use saline nasal drop 2 drops in each nostril every 4 hourly for 5 days.
Continue same and don't keep him directly in front of ac or fan Light cold is ok not to worry If symptoms persist then kindly consult
Nebulisation with 3 percent normal saline will definitely help