Cold and runny nose
We have been covid positive 3 &1/2 month ago covishield 1st dose taken 15 days ago, Now from yesterday I am feeling runny nose and sneezing little headache and little body pain my body temperature is 98.6F and spo2 98 is it covid or normal cold please guide

Consult me on practo for detailed treatment.

At the current scnerio guidelines says take every fever as COVID until proven otherwise. Although since u r vaccinated the chances of severe infection and chances of complication are also less . No one can’t differentiate these conditions only on basis of symptoms.
Feel free to consult with detail history for further guidance and prescription