Cold and Headache
I am having this cold from many months. i am taking medicine,but it is not curing.also i have headache many time.i am having flu right now so which medicine i should take

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

You can have Calcarea carb 30. it will help. Consult for long lasting relief. Persistence of cold with headache will eventually lead to greyinh of hair anf general weakness and fatigue.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Geeta Kadam
General Physician 9 yrs exp Pune
Hi Your complaints since last few months, so don't take any medicine repeatedly without any consult. Your complaint s mainly related to to allergy or sinusitis but don't judge without ur complete Cass history. Homeopathy get good results for this complaints. So you go to your nearest homeopath and take proper treatment.
Dr. Farhan Nadaf
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, It's very unfortunate to hear that you're not well since many months. I suggest you to visit a homoeopath in your locality to give a complete case with history and evolution of your complaints, that will help physician give you more accurate medicine that will eventually cure you out of this recurring problem. For your current complaint of cold, I request you to avoid cold water/drink and take warm soup. That should relieve you temporarily until you show yourself to a Homoeopath. Hope this helps.