Cold and cough and Fever in child (11 M)
My child is suffering with cold and cough and Fever since 4 days. As season change this is due to seasonal change we are assuming can we wait and take sometime or do we need to consult a doctor. Guide us for better treatment.

How high is the fever? If it is above 100 F, you must visit a pediatrician. If less, try home remedies for cough like warm water with honey, soup, adding turmeric, steam inhalation (take care while giving)
Pl tell me age of your child. Yes mild cold should be ignored. Third wave of covid hàs arrived. So all members should get vaccinated. Use mask, stay at home safe.
At present our only priority is to be safe from Covid19.,