Cold & sneeze problem
Sir for last six months I am suffering from continuous cold and sneezes. Every day when I wake up comes nearly 10 to 15 sneezes..and also cold..I consult couple of doctors but never cure my problem.. Please suggest me best treatment

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Try tablet montek lc daily morning one tablet..
Dr. Harisha N L
Mostly due to allergy...Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.