Clogged ear due to sinus
I've been suffering from sinus from the past one week and now my left ear seems to be blocked, it feels heavy and I cannot hear. Any ear drops that would help clear the congestion?

mam plz do regular steam inhalation along with karvol plus capsule daily twice and plz avoid cold drinks and ice creams ... if symptoms not subside plz visit ent doctor for proper evaluation... don’t place any drops in ear mam..
ENT consultation

Avoid cold ,Avoid using ear buds,Tab Allegra M 1 tab once daily at night for 7 days,Tab Defza 6 mg 1 tab twice daily for 5 days,Otrivin nasal spray 2 drops twice daily for 7 days ,Dnt put any ear drops .
The ear is blocked internally due to cold , avoid ear drops or putting anything into the ear externally,  u will need a decongestant for nose.
consult online for better evaluation and management of the problem