Cloged ear and nose
Hello , Three weeks ago I feel my left ear is blocked so I went to Ent specialist near my home. He said there is no infection just a little swelling in ear drum and he prescribed me an anti allergy tabs. But I don't feel any relief else I am also having a little sensation in my left side on top of head . I would not say it is pain but a cooling sensation type. And now from past two weeks I also feeling my nose is blocked sometime sometime I have sore throat . doc advised me to take steam so when I take steam muosus come out and it feels that I will get cold but nothing happens . I am very Confused that all this is because of cold so why it lasts so long and why symptoms are not coming out in full or if not cold so all this is due to some brain related problem. Please help what should I do

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

It seems you are suffering from myringitis bullosa, a condition characterized by bleb formation on the ear drum. This condition should be treated by analgesic, aural dressing with antibiotic, steroid ointment and a short course of oral macrolide antibiotic.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Use this app to find another good ENT Specialist near you with good patient reviews. A change of perspective could help in resolution of your problem