Clinical and dieting

Hello doc. im have pregnant since two months ago and I never visits any doctor. so what can I do i have no idea what next please suggest me clinical and dieting

Doctor Answers (1) on Clinical and dieting

Thanks for your question.
You will need to see an obstetrician where you would like to register for your care in pregnancy and delivery. The obstetrician will examine you, check your vital parameters and a set of blood tests. You will also need an ultrasound test to determine the gestational age of the baby. Based on the results your doctor will draw up a plan for your care throughout pregnancy including frequency of checking and further ultrasound scan dates. RCOG recommends 4 weekly check up till 28 weeks if everything is OK then two weekly till 36 weeks then weekly till delivery. Basic blood tests include haemogram, blood group and Rh, HIV and Hepatitis B, Syphilis, Blood sugar and thyroid function. Your doctor will guide you regarding nutrition and exercise during pregnancy. You can read more on the RVOG website or under antenatal care. There are several books in English and other local languages about care during pregnancy that you can order online.
Best wishes