Im feeling im pregnant
Hi doctors... Im feeling like im pregnant..Im having regular periods n I d test is negative..I hv checked.. But still have very strong feeling dat im pregnant...I have a cesarean baby of 2 yrs n dat pregnancy was also complicated...dat tym I also hv bleeding in d 2nd month..is der a possibility of pregnancy??

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. If you feel you are pregnant even though a urine test is negative the best option is to see your gynaecologist and confirm with a blood test. If this is negative for beta HCG then you know your sensations are because of other reasons and your doctor can help you get to the bottom of these as well. Best wishes