Clingen 7 at 37 weeks
Is it safe to use clingen 7 at 37 weeks pregnant? There's lot of white discharge plus the culture is negative for group b. But I just want to get rid of excessive white discharge

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
If there is no infection then there is no need.. it can be pregnancy induced leucorrhea
yes its safe to use clingen.. u are hvng discharge most common cause of which s fungal infection.. its better to gt it treated before you deliver. So complete the course of antifungal