Chronical constipation

Sir I'm suffering from chemical constipation since 7 years and I can't pass bowels naturally and it's chocked in side. I feel slight pain while pushing it and there is no sign of bleeding... I experiencing gastric and acidity symptoms and I didn't feel hungry and I can't taste the food I can't smell it. Pls get me out
views-icons 52 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Chronical constipation

Dr. Alka A. Nirantar Pune | General Physician
First,by chemical constipation,do you mean chronic constipation? Constipation is a lifestyle problem,so you need drastic changes in your lifestyle I suggest you to follow these 1drink atleast three litres of water daily 2 eat a bowl ful of salad saperately daily 3eat 2 citrous fruits ,that is orangelike fruits daily 4 give 40mins for regular aerobic exercise like brisk walk.jogg or run. 5reduce spicy foods 5in addition to above changes,you can take following drugs for immediate relief. 1cap vibact twise a day after meals 2duphaloc liquid 15ml twice a day 3cap happy d 1 in morning for 10days Remember drugs are for temporary relief and you will be permanantly cured by lifestyle change only