Chronic Sinus Headache
Hi, i am getting chronic headache since 1 year on sides, back and top near back side but not in  forehead. I have done brain plain+contrast mri on 12th december 2019.My report is :Mucosal thickening noted bilateral maxillary sinuses. Bilateral inferior turbinate hypertrophy. Visualised other paranasal sinuses and orbits appear normal. Mild deviated nasal septum towards left and bilateral maxillary sinusities.the headache is not severe.bp and diabetic is normal. I have not taken any medicines for it. Is it curable or not? Please advice me for treatment.

Share your CT films and report . Cannot make diagnosis on your details . Take online consultation for detailed discussion and treatment.