Chronic sinus
Hi doctor, I have sinus problem from past 3 years. Due to sinus pressure I get right ear pain and one side headache, I use nasal decongestant like Xylomist 0.1%. Suggest me some medicine to get rid of this.
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi we can't prescribe any medicine here online...kindly consult ent specialist they will examine and evaluate you and do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?