Chronic pain-Rib muscles
I am experiencing a chronic pain in the lower part of my rib on back at left side especially between the 5 and 6 rib for around 6 months. I had consulted a doctor who initially prescribed me anti gastric medicine but in vein. Some time later I consulted other Doctor and he took the x-Ray but report was fine. But I feel the pain consistently and I can pin point the origin of pain Sometimes it's radiating and inflammatory Please advice.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 13 yrs exp Delhi

Well I can solve your problem very easily. Get the following tests done and consult me with the reports. Calcium. Vitamin D. You will be immediately relieved with our medicines
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 29 yrs exp Mumbai

Consult an orthopedic for a detailed examination and treatment.