Chronic pain
My wife is suffering from chronic lower back and neck stiffness and passion and occasional numbness.. This started after my son's delivery... Now we don't understand where and which doctor should we start with... Meaning which specialist?
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Consult orthopedic surgeon ,needs evaluation by clinical examination for neck and back
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.