Chronic insomnia
I am suffering from chronic insomnia from last two years and I urgently need the cure of it. I want to get rid of this disease very soon.

Hello, I understand how you feel. I would like to tell you what exactly is insomnia is. It is not unable to sleep but it is you wont feel like sleeping. Inability to sleep inspire sleepiness is because of the stress or any other thoughts that are haunting your mind first you need to take off those and need to try and after that if your unable to sleep then you have to consult a physician. Thank you