Chronic Epididytimis

From last 2 months I am on continuous antibiotics for my left testicle pain and scrotum discomfort with warmth feeling but still facing the problem. Haemogram,urine test and lower abdomen ultrasound done but report came normal except post void residual volume was 47.4 cc . My semen quantity has now reduced to half volume as compared to that before this problem. I am sexually inactive unmarried guy but used to masterbate often prior to this problem but not now.

Hello, Chronic epididymitis is a long-standing condition, usually of gradual onset, for which the symptoms can be improved with treatment but may not completely be eradicated. Many urologists suggest watchful waiting for patients in whom symptoms are mild and/or transitory. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications and local application of heat are the mainstays of treatment.