Chronic depression
I have been fighting depression for the last 5-6 years on & off but it seems I can't take it anymore. I need some advice as I don't even have a lot of friends around to ask for help. The night time is the toughest.

Hi, it must have been difficult for you to undergo depression from such a young age. Too much worries and disturbance in thought process  can cause problems in sleep. Insomnia can have bad effects on your physical and mental health. Have you taken treatment for depression? Have you undergone counseling? You need a detailed evaluation of symptoms and treatment taken(if any) so far. I suggest you meet a Psychiatrist soon to see what can be done next.