Chronic Cough
I am having severe cough from end of April.Although it has reduced a lot after 2 rounds of Antibiotics,but it still persists.the sputum was green before but now its whitish green.After much coughing to get the sputum out,my chest and left head hurts.Also getting fever,but not very high temperature,99-100 F.And its not very frequent.i get it sometimes.Is there a chance that i have tuberculosis or pneumonia?please help.

Hello....yes chances are there.. Long duration cough could be lung infection with tuberculosis or pneumonia.... Get an X-ray and sputum examination done... Routine blood examination is also required .. Doctor will treat you with specific antibiotic based on report ,consult general physician.