Severe cough
I am suffering from severe cough for the past 1-2 months. I feel pain on the right side of my chest while coughing. Which doctor should I refer to?
145 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajeev Dubey
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai
U should show to some chest physician and do sputum for afb culture and chest xray and cb
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?