Chopped lips
Hi, I am getting my lips chopped and very much dry. I wear lip balm twice daily. Still I don't understand why I am getting it. Is it because of fan we are keeping in high-speed whole night. Please suggest.

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Use chaptex lip balm twice daily. Review after fifteen days with photos.
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Ensure that you are well hydrated by drinking at least 2 lts water daily. Avoid licking lips as it will worsen chapping. Increase the usage of lip balm every 2 to 3 hourly. If still there is no improvement then seek a consultation from a qualified dermatologist.