cardiologist-icon
Cholesterol level - 214
My husband just checked his cholesterol and his result is 214 mg/dl. Kindly advise is it high ? how to control the same without taking any medicines ?

Hello, I understand your fear and your concern towards your husband's health. But since you have shared your husbands lipid levels . I cannot say that they are normal and I cannot also say that they are high because they are in borderline high levels. According to me it would be better if your husband can change his life style like physical activity and diet mamanagement than his levels would drastically decrease. Thank you