Child is not listaning wo
My child is not listaning parents words and not studying she thinking parents are enemy's so pls give me suggestions to who I meet doctor what's the solution

Ms. Hema Sampath
Counselling Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

How old is your daughter? ?? IF she is in her Adolescence, then these sort of drifting get behaviour would.seep in children. That doesn't mean that whatever she is doing is right! !!! As parents you need to know what she is doing and who are all.her friends etc etc.!!!!
In order to understand all those things do consult a Psychological Counsellor in your city . If possible  take your daughter  too so that she could also talk to the counsellor personally .
Dr. Suleman Virani
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Nagpur
Consult a psychologist and tel her all the details. Her age, recent change in behaviour, why not studying? Etc