Chickenpox
I am having chickenpox since 25th June ,today I.e on 28th I am seeing I am having more blisters coming out in my skin and these are so painful that I am going through sleepless night.is there any medicine which will give me relief from this itches and pain.i am taking C doc PX 200dt ,fenco forte and mycet 10.but after taking these medicine I am feeling more uneasy.

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

New blisters can come for up to 7 days Consult a dermatologist in person for expert opinion
Dr. Govind S Mittal

Greetings . Please see a qualified dermatologist near you - you must be on one of the two medicines necessarily to reduce your symptomatology - aciclovir and valaciclovir. These antivirals will usually help in worsening of the rashes and symptoms. Also it is common for chicken pox lesions to worsen in the first three days. Warm regards.