Chicken pox vaccination
I never had chicken pox till now. Although I have taken vaccination once in 2010.But after reasarch i found that you need two shots Do I need to get two shots now or one shot is enough?

Hi..... vaccine is very effective. Two doses of the vaccine are about 98% effective at preventing chickenpox. Some people who are vaccinated against chickenpox may still get the disease. However, it is usually milder with fewer skin blisters and little or no fever. Getting chickenpox vaccine is much safer than getting chickenpox disease. Most people who get chickenpox vaccine do not have any problems with it.  ....

What are the changes of getting chicken pox after vaccination