Augmentin Jaundice
I had chicken pox till two weeks ago. Currently I have a boil for which a doctor suggested Augmentin 625. I read about Augmentin and it mentioned to tell doctor if you had jaundice in past. I did have jaundice about 15 years ago. Can I still take augmentin

Hello.. Well it's okay..do not worry..you had suffered from jaundice some 15 years ago...it will not affect you now...take the tablets and also do hot fomentations as it will help you out...you may also need nsaids for pain relief.... Hope you get relieved soon....thank you