Chicken Pox
My roommate is having chicken pox . He left the place a few days after he confirmed that he has chicken pox. What are the precautions which i need to take to avoid myself from the same virus ?

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Well, if you don't have aany symptoms of rashes , get a chciken pox. Vaccination and stay fit
Dr. Lohith
Nothing much can be done now, There is no indication for Prophylaxis for young male adult. Transmission happens before the eruption of rashes and if so. The latent period for the infection is over and you can be safely assured to stay put. If you develop rashes, fever and feel unwell consult a physician.