Chicken Pox
My roommate is having chicken pox . He left the place a few days after he confirmed that he has chicken pox. What are the precautions which i need to take to avoid myself from the same virus ?

Well, if you don't have aany symptoms of rashes , get a chciken pox. Vaccination and stay fit
Nothing much can be done now, There is no indication for Prophylaxis for young male adult. Transmission happens before the eruption of rashes and if so. The latent period for the infection is over and you can be safely assured to stay put. If you develop rashes, fever and feel unwell consult a physician.

Reaction from chicken pox vaccine How to remove the spots of chicken pox How to remove chicken pox holes