Generally chicken pox is self limiting disease. To control it as early as possible follow the given points below
1. Take rest to recover early.
2. It is contagious disease so keep your cloths n utensils separate. Clean it properly after every use.
3. Don't scratch the blisters.
4. Apply calamine lotion to skin for soothing and to control itching .
5. If fever is there take paracetamol tabs SOS.
6. If u found any complications, Visit nearest dr as early as possible. May need to start antiviral tabs.
7. Drink plenty of water , juices.. Avoid spicy oily outside food. Take a simple bland homemade food.
8. Can also take homeopathic medicines to control symptoms of chicken pox and get relieved early. Which is safe, sure and without any side effects.
Dr Hrishikesh Bhujbal