Chicken pox
What precautions should I take to cure it as soon as possible. And do I need to have restrictions on my food

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

It depends on the situation.
Dr. Snigdhodip Saha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Kolkata
As preventive of chicken pox try homeopathic medicine malandrinum 200 tds×3 days.ask ur family members take it
Dr. Hrishikesh Bhujbal
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Pune
Generally chicken pox is self limiting disease. To control it as early as possible follow the given points below 1. Take rest to recover early. 2. It is contagious disease so keep your cloths n utensils separate. Clean it properly after every use. 3. Don't scratch the blisters. 4. Apply calamine lotion to skin for soothing and to control itching . 5. If fever is there take paracetamol tabs SOS. 6. If u found any complications, Visit nearest dr as early as possible. May need to start antiviral tabs. 7. Drink plenty of water , juices.. Avoid spicy oily outside food. Take a simple bland homemade food. 8. Can also take homeopathic medicines to control symptoms of chicken pox and get relieved early. Which is safe, sure and without any side effects. Regards Dr Hrishikesh Bhujbal