Chicken pox scars
I suffered from chicken pox in July 2015, i was left with dark spots all over my body, though they have lighten down a bit but my concern is for a scar left on my face.. actually i was not aware when the first pox came out and i pressed it down and it was the last one to go too.. it is dark brownish in color and a bit like a pit.. my question is there any quick and natural remedy to cure it.. or any medicinal cream to remove the scars.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Chicken pox scars can be treated to some extent, though not completely. Kindly send me image of the affected area for better help.