Chicken pox scar?
I had an chicken pox 5months back, after recovering from chicken pox I don't have time to look my face I thought scars will reduce but now it's like something else my face is looking bad, I am worried now cuz it's looking black and when my face is oily am feeling awkward, is there any treatment for it, pls sugst me?

Dr. Vikram Kumar
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 12 yrs exp Coimbatore
Hi You can wait for a couple of months and once the scar have settled we can start treatment for the same. Usually we can do laser resurfacing with or without subcision and fat injection depending on the scar.