Chicken pox pits
Iam having chicken pox pits on my forefead as you can see in my picture. Please suggest treatment for this. Iam in depression because of that.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. For these type of scars homeopathy had a good solution. Treatment is long but scars go away. Get back to me for treatment. There is no need to he depressed .
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello sir, Your concern can be understood. Skin infections such as chicken pox do leave scars behind.  There are many treatments available for scarring depending on the persons requirements and suitability. These treatments can be beneficial to varying degrees and your doctor is the best person to decide which is best suitable.  As a general guide the treatment options range from local applications(not of much help for longer duration scars) , superficial procedures such as microdermabrasion to lasers and cosmetic surgery.  It will be difficult to recommend a particular treatment to you but there are many options and medicinal products available. The best would be to talk to your doctor and then decide which treatment works best.