Chicken pox pits

Iam having chicken pox pits on my face. Iam having micro dermabrasion but not getting results. What can I do to remove these pits on my face. Iam too worried because of this. Looking for a solution ... Please help
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Chicken pox pits

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. You'll need more than just micro derm abrasion. Kindly see your dermatologist or a dermatosurgeon and discuss options like punch excision of scar, dermal graft, micro needling, TCA cross or laser therapy all of which will have improvement in your scars. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard. Hope this helps. Warm regards , Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?