Chicken pox pits
I have chicken pox pits on my face and my doctor hslad suggested co2 laser one in a month and it will take whole year means 12 sitring to get removed. He said 70% of pits will get dissapear. Is it OK to get under this treatment . will it really going to be helpful because it is too costly.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Your doctor has advised you correct treatment. Even though Laser treatments are costly, they are effective and you should go for it. Co2 laser will help decrease surface pigmentation and depth of scars. Nobody can predict exactly how many sittings you will require to get satisfactory results as its variable. Under treatment of a qualified Dermatologist your scars will definitely improve a lot. Hope this helps. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune www.eternisclinic.com