Chicken pox pigmentation

I have recovered from chicken pox and I am left with deep dark pigmentation and spots all over my face specially .I went to a dermatologist and getting a treatment named "REFINIITY " which is costing 2200/-per session and doctor advised me to have 6-8 session. Along with that I have been advised to use "HYDE "Solution at night , MELALUMIN at day and UNIWHITE at noon with nutricap capsules after every breakfast. Please help me if all these will ok or not ? As it's expensive treatment. I am worried whether am getting the right treatment or not ? Please please help me and advice if any of u have anything different .

Doctor Answers (1) on Chicken pox pigmentation

Thanks for the query. The treatment protocol sounds okay and should work well. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions.You must understand it requires multiple sessions,may he 6 or more to achieve a desired result. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on the outcome. Sometimes combination of fractional CO2 and Q Switched Nd Yag lasers are required. Topical medications may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment