Chicken pox

I am suffering from chicken pox,the red spots have appeared in the morning,what precautions can I take to stop the spreading of red spots,I have consulted my family doctor he has advised me to stay in my room,the virus is very contagious.I just wanted to know that can I go outside and visit the doctor.
views-icons 32 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Chicken pox

Dr. Vivek Pahwa Delhi | Homeopath
Sir consult homoeopathic physician for this problem.homoeopathic medicines will shorten the course of chickenpox and will also cut any chance of spots and scars
Homeopathy is the solution.. You can reach any homœopathic physician for medication and relief. Wishing you Good Health... Get well soon.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., chickenpox typically requires no medical treatment. Your doctor may prescribe an antihistamine to relieve itching. But for the most part, the disease is allowed to run its course.... Other antiviral drugs, may lessen the severity of the disease, but may not be approved or appropriate for all cases..... For people who have a high risk of complications from chicken pox, medications will shorten the duration of the infection and to help reduce the risk of complications....