cardiologist-icon
Chest uneasiness
Dr I m suffering frm uneasiness in my chest since few months and it times it pain... Sugar is normal bp is arnd 95/70 triglicerides is 83 hdl 48 ldl 65 cholestrol total 125 ecg echo n tmt all r normal vitamin d total is 13.2 and vitamin b12 is 219 ... Wat is the reason dr

You might benefit with vit d replacement treatment. Pls see your doctor
Hello, All your heart tests are normal. So consult a general physician for further evaluation and management. Your chest discomfort is not heart related as your ecg echo tmt all are normal Take care
Your hemoglobin percentage and consult