cardiologist-icon
Chest Tightness
When i go bed i feel my heart beat fast and chest inside feel tightness and decomfort some time breathing in not good feel very uncomfortable i have last 10 day cught and neck pain one yrs ago i do TMT, 2D ECHO and EGC report is normal but what i do pls suggest me last one month ago i got ecg, report is also normal some time i feel depress so pls suggest me what i doing.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Noida

Consult with a physician

Hello.. Since you have already ruled out cardiac causes of the symptoms you are facing..ut might also be due to acidity/ gastritis or also anxiety...I suggest you to meet a physician and get examined and also detailed history is required....thank you