cardiologist-icon
Chest pain
My wife is having chest pain from past 15 days .Recently her brother expired because of the same problem. When my wife cries a lot pain is also increasing Kindly suggest me the best doctor and medicine to be taken

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

A female of her age is very unlikely to have a cardiac pain Still it should be ruled out Get an ECG Echo and Cardiac enzyme done If they are normal she should go for a stress test TMT or a stress echo to rule out cardiac pain If that is also normal then it's very unlikely to be a cardiac pain
Dr. Anand Nadkarni
Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon 18 yrs exp Pune

Meet any Physician. He will do tests and Guide you . Probably ECG  and 2DEcho  will be needed.